Sunday, March 8, 2009

Congratulations Sarah and Syazana!

Sarah and Syazana, my two beautiful angels, made me proud last week. Sarah,at the age of seventeen has successfully passed her driving test. I know Sarah, she has high determination in any task. She deserved the license because she worked hard for it thou' at times she reluctant to pursue with the test. I always convince her by being confident always. Confidence will drive us to become a braver person....and now Confidence is the keyword in her tag line. At least she has a tag line to hold to, to lead her life after SPM.

Syazana, you are so sweet and smart. Syazana has made her mummy proud of her since her kindergarten days. She has shown great performances in studies ever since year 1, by being on stage every year to receive excellent awards. As expected Syaza got 5As for her UPSR, on stage and on stage again until recently last week by PIBG of her former school. Syaza is pretty, smart but she would always hold to her decision. She is at times moody and will get mad easily.

I thank god for blessing me with two pretty angels

1 comment:

Muhammad Abdul Muhaimin said...

ala..be serious lah!xblog pun!wakakaka